Who Am I?
- Counseling since 1978 - over 30 years experience
- Columnist of "How to" articles
- Author of self help book "Hear My Cry!"
- Author of Revolutionary War documents "Missing Links to the Culper Spy Ring?"
- TV/Radio and Newspaper Personality
- Fascinating Lecturer
What Can I Do For You?
- All Types of Relationships and Situations
- No Guilt Approach
- Rapid Crisis Intervention
- Permanent Improvement
- Stress and Anger Management
- Reasonable Fees
- Develop Self-Awareness, Happiness and Self-Actualization
Only when people make an emotional connection to life are we able to become aware and change what is negative, or if positive to continue that behavior. For over 30 years, I have been telling stories in my counseling practice. My clients say they are forever grateful. One client called me from Florida to relate to me that he and a friend were competing with each other over who had the best counselor only to find that when they lived on Long Island they both had come to me. My book, "Hear My Cry!," personifies those emotional motivations. Each sketch effectively involves the reader to facilitate awareness and understanding of either of oneself or another.
Bernadine Fawcett's Biography - Includes education credentials & TV/radio appearances
Business Information: Counseling Approach and Goals
Directions, Map and Contact Information
A Counselor's Reflections:Columns From the Desk of Bernadine Fawcett
Hear My Cry! - A Self-Help Book
Missing Links to the Culper Spy Ring? - A Historical/Biographical Account of the Revolutionary War
Culper Spy Ring Video on YouTube
Bernadine Fawcett's Appearance on WLIW's "Ticket" on YouTube
Culper Spy Ring Reviews
Culper Spy Ring Recent Publications
Bernadine Fawcett's Profile on Author's Den
Contact and Schedule for Presentations
Bernadine Fawcett's Marriage and Family Counseling
86 Log Road
Monday-Friday 10 am to 9 pm